Orgone ENERGY Batteries

Powerful Functional Art Healing the Mind Body & Spirit

SEG13 Orogne Energy Healing Center

Orgone Energy Batteries are Tools for your healing you can begin to heal as soon as you make up your mind to do it. I think its very important that people know about their bodies energy system and start taking action in FEELING GOOD on your own.  Please be our guest and watch this workshop about Sex Energy Orgone and Meditation for tips on how to start your self healing.

Custom Pieces Available Text 818 233 5776 to set up a consultation

Forum

Life is so beautiful Radio show

Started by Vanda Guzman Dec 28, 2014. 0 Replies

Hi , My name is Vanda Guzman, I am the founder & host of www.blogtalkradio.com/lifeissobeautifulevery Tuesday at 3 p.m. eastern . call in # 347-205 9957 & chat room is open. The Radio show is a Spiritual Show that shares information & truths with our listeners to support them in the wakening process so that they can live there best life while here and leave this place empty , having done all they were here to give,…Continue

Orgone Energy Battery Referral Program

Started by Mahri Torres. Last reply by rickey johnson Jan 14, 2014. 1 Reply

Continue

Tags: program, Referral, Batteries, Energy, Orgone

How I Feel About My Super Hero 13 Love Wand

Started by 13 Phoenix. Last reply by Mahri Torres Oct 6, 2013. 1 Reply

I realize that this may sound a little far-fetched to some..I am in love :)I saw Mari tweet a photo of a 13 Love Wand on twitter and I felt an immediate connection to the piece and knew I had to order it. When you order anything from orgoneenergybatteries.com you get a free consultation with Mari! Her energy and enthusiasm is uplifting, informative and contagious! Speaking with her was confirmation that something great was on its way to me.As soon as I put it on it felt as though a fog was…Continue

Sexual Healing Orgone Energy Batteries

Started by Mahri Torres Jan 29, 2013. 0 Replies

Meet the New Collection Born Yesterday inspired by Princessa Washington The Sexual Healing Orgone Energy Battery series featuring Rhodocrosite for Self Healing & self LOVE the only stone that directs love to YO'SELF. Black Tourmaline is a Electromagnetic Stone that will help you stay grounded during this shift, Galena will…Continue

Tags: Sexuality, ViMRadio, Healing, crystals, stones

All Discussions Tagged 'ViMRadio' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sexual Healing Orgone Energy Batteries

Meet the New Collection Born Yesterday inspired by Princessa Washington The Sexual Healing Orgone Energy Battery series featuring Rhodocros…

Started by Mahri Torres

0 Jan 29, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mahri Torres.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service